Monday, May 2, 2016

Being Not Superior

This is just a mere thought.

Hours ago, I just thought that being not superior brings me good feeling. Oh, you should note that not-superior doesn't mean inferior here. I rarely feel inferior because I like myself the way I am. But sometimes the way I act make some people feel that I want to and have to win, or be superior, or be the center of universe. Not a complete opposite but ....

I love to argue or debate about something. But not making it intimidating is kind of difficult. Some people don't see that I am 'open', then decided to say yes to everything I said instead of discussing it further. Luckily, I had some other people that 'knocked my argument down' too, and usually I enjoy that feeling. Being 'beaten' make me feel that the person actually see me as a 'sparing partner in the same level', thus they tend to give their best in the 'battle'. It gives me a sense of appreciation.
So, everything that neither makes me superior nor inferior to others --which means we are equal-- is a good thing.
I just want peace haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment