Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 8

Heyyy,

Would like to start the post with good vibes.
I am proud of my self-control in Mar, seeing Q1 actual spend for hura-hura was only +0.1% compared to budget plan. Having Jan started with Surabaya trip, followed by Bali and Lampung in Feb, Mar was sure need to be as cheap as possible. I cut down my spending on skincare though my toner, face mask, and body scrub need to be restocked 😂 Also need to highlight I didn't spend any money in Lampung (only return flight), thanks to the one and only most sensitive highly empathetic person with 100% logical thinking 😅 I am thankful for many things in you.
*biggest cut to Mar essentials were transport and laundry. I am surprised it was not meals.



Another happy announcement, Liz Climo launched a new book last night and I've bought a copy. YAYY

Now, moving to the next section called Today's Regret hahaha.

  • I regret not being fully aware of how important project management (and often product management) in current business context, knowing how fast products and services are being replaced/upgraded with new technology. Given my bsc is in electrical engineering, dissapointing. I am writing another post about CES 2020, fyi
  • This happens a lot, but regret always come later you know. I am dissapointed at myself for not listening to a suggestion long long time ago, to learn how to drive, of course by him, the one and only most sensitive highly empathetic person with 100% logical thinking. And I need it now to tick one of many boxes of qualifications. Haaaaaaaa why didn't I listen. I am afraid though.

That's all.

TL;DR I miss him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment