Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 22

Hellooo,

I didn't buy the Avoskin toner, please celebrate this with me 👯👯

Yesterday I am crafting some personal messages for many important people (for me) at the office. I will finish it today. I really enjoy this activity because it makes me feel human: I feel both sad leaving them and feel good about myself moving on from something I am not comfortable with.

I learn a lot in this short period of time. Kaya aksel kali ya haha.
I learn to accept myself. Actually, even when it is only the second time I was there, I have learned a thing about me that nobody has ever mentioned. I cried during the interview (mbrebes mili bahasa inggrisnya apa hayo).

It is a mixed feeling, it is hard to let go of something valuable, but like mba Riri once said:

Put yourself first in everything you do when it comes to happiness








permisi, da pa neh rame amat kemaren

0 comments:

Post a Comment