Saturday, April 11, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 11

Hi,

Last night I finally got to hear his voice again through one hour phone call. I have just realized that the term is significant others because even the smallest act they do play significant role to what you feel the whole day. Or maybe it is just me being extra 😅 I am so glad he is okay.

Another news. My youngest sister moving upstairs so I am officially a guest with no bedroom. Packing some things into boxes and found a letter from a dear friend, post cards, other mementos that all makes me feel loved. I am grateful for my past.

That's all.


*Pas cari foto, nemu screenshot Hangout isinya ditegur karena ga setor nomor body taksi pas pulang dari stasiun Gambir dini hari dan milih taksi bukan biru hanya karena ga enak hati udah kontak mata dengan supirnya (silly me). Bahkan lagi sibuk diklat di Semarang pun perhatian lho, how can I not love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment