Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 21

Hi!

Today's menu is toning, I guess by the time this social distancing end, I'll have Kim Kardashian's butt 😂😂😂😂 just kidding. She has strong willpower (and other powers as well) while I don't. Anyway, I am thankful that my past-self impulsively deciding to buy a yoga mat (and grateful for the sponsor too). It turns out that most of the routine for this plan Lean Fit are done on the mat, especially the leg part. Aaand, Thursday menu is yoga, haha coincidence?

Talk about toning, I tried Avoskin Miraculous Refining Toner for the first time last night. Of course not mine haha, it is my sister's, I am part of the market for more-affordable skin care product. But Sociolla giving 21% discount makes me considering to buy this toner. It is payday today. The most awaited yet tricky day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment