Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 1

Heyho!

I am transitioning towards a new phase/experience in life and therefore will be taking notes of what I feel, one day = one dedicated post (if I am consistent enough 😛). Also considering that my SO is currently away --bless you for what you are doing, love-- I will need to "obsess" over something else, hence killing two birds with one stone.

I feel excited about things that may or may not come. Some friends reaching out yesterday really gave me validation that what I did these past 14 months matter and my purpose works. Here quoting for you:

Being fully present.

The antidote to a world full of distraction is more presence. Presence means being completely here. That means not obsessing about the past or future. Not focusing on other people's lives and what they are doing. But being fully present.


Talk to you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment