Friday, April 24, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 24

Hi,

I start to consider mba Ditta's comment on how hard it is looking for the "right" job when you are leaving a considered big public company.

She said that when you are staying in certain position (no role-rotation) for too long and not taking the opportunity to make the effort to stay relevant with current job market, you will end up being a candidate that is: not qualified yet to step up to the next management level but too expensive to take the same position as in previous company.

Anyway, it is just a thought.

I am missing Becca and we've been sending cute dog photos from the internet these past two days. I guess friendship in this age of 25-ish is about sending memes and cute cat/dog regularly.

Done rereading Death Note + its One Shot 2020, now moving into rereading Fullmetal Alchemist. I should've brought a book from kosan hhhhh. What should I add to my everyday variations of reading comics, attending class, and working out? Should I try gardening?

0 comments:

Post a Comment