Monday, April 13, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 13

Hi!

With current situation of Corona virus, it is not advisable to go (running) outside. Since I don't have treadmill at home but surely need to stay sane, I am looking for another way to exercise. These past 4 weeks I have been focusing on bodyweight training using Nike Training Club. I have completed one training plan (9 workouts in 4 weeks) and would like to level up. Maybe updating from 2-3 workout a week to 3-4? Anyway, hurt myself last week when doing plank saws, both elbows bruised for days and it hurts even when doing the "normal" plank. So I bought a yoga mat to support the training plan hahahahahah. Yes, this is an excuse for spending money on things I don't really need. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Stay safe people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment