Monday, April 27, 2020

Project Sunrise: Day 27

Heyyy,

I am too immersed in my financial planning I end up forget to come here hahahaha sorry.
Retirement fund balance from current company (along with final settlement) has been shared -> new information means plan adjustment. I need to make a new plan and start juggling. Will start reallocating once semua cair. (what?)


This hasn't considered halal-haram ya haha. Abisan mau buka deposito di bank syariah mesti ke bank kan repot.

Talking with Kak Tifa about housing in BSD, about why she prefer live in BSD compared to Bekasi and Cibubur, (and of course Jakarta is not an option considering the price). I'd like to live in BSD but most likely cannot afford to buy a house there as a single-income household haha. Owning vs renting is a topic that is still an abstract for me. Pros and cons?

0 comments:

Post a Comment