Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tugas Akhir 4: Practice English Everyday

#nowplaying Adele - Hello

I wanna show you this blogpost by Budi Rahardjo, you have to read it!


Okay this time the Tugas Akhir post is about my thesis chat group, 'Doa Ibu'. Our team do concern about English as a language that would bring us to bigger opportunity in professional world. So we came up with the idea to use English in daily conversations. Sometimes the conversation ended by "Ah apaan english aksen cimahi" or "yee padalarang padalarang ngomongnya kok gitu". Well yes this team is supportive enough to say what part is grammatically wrong, but they prefer to use that kind of manner. (no problem, our team work that way I know haha)

Pratama who has just comeback from YLI forum is now in a great spirit to practice English. Well me myself already done it by writing blog in English several times (including this one). And Daryl with his movie-style English, I can't stop laughing. Here is a snapshot of our chat room today.




Dont know if Im allowed to post this snapshot, will delete it if not

See you

0 comments:

Post a Comment