Saturday, October 31, 2015

Untitled

#nowplaying Pomplemoose - I'm the Shit

Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed said Bruno Mars. This lyric appears to be the best way to describe what I am doing today. Well I got plans to do actually. But all cancelled due to this body of mine. I'm not trying to make excuse or something, just saying.

I am worried about someone lately. Wondering if this person is okay. Some people (well two persons actually haha) keep telling me that something isn't right about this person. I see it myself yesterday so I am planning to do (or say) something today. But the plan ruined, unfortunately. 

Pratama said that I shouldn't worry about people too much but I can't help it. He said that those thought would take my energy away (for nothing?). I am okay if I could express this worry-thing to the person I am worried about but this one is kind of different. Took a lot of energy just to speak with this person (but i keep doing it why is that?). I couldn't resist the need to set everything right, this time it includes this person as the subject.

Hope to meet this person tomorrow so I can offer him/her some help.

I have the second someone to worry about too. But I've never offer him/her my help so it's kind of strange to suddenly jump in and try to fix everything. I'll try to figure out a way to help, it takes time. Maybe time will heal him/her before I could do something haha. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment