Monday, January 18, 2016

Know Your Worth

I don't agree on this


Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.

You decide. That's true. But you are living in a world full of people. You have a price tag that should be made sure to worth as much as you do.

You have to know your worth. But the world needs to see that too.

Make sure that happens.

Thank you for the reminder, Pratama. I'll make sure to write "caring and loving friend" everytime I get chance to describe you. And thank you Astari for having a great conversation with Pratama, spoke on my behalf as I am on meeting. I am happy to read those lines of conversations you both had. I know that you two know me that well haha

I am glad to be surrounded by people who really cares, including you two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment