Monday, January 4, 2016

A Cluttered Mind

I have to write to connect the ideas that come up in my mind, mostly happened when reading or listening to a serious topic. 

It really helps.

To read a non-fiction book without being able to write the important points is like being in the center of the storm and can not hold onto things. The mind is cluttered hahah, the brainstorm is the cause. Funny to say that, but I think that is the perfect word for this. 

And I have no one to talk to, I mean talk about this book. Ah it kills me. Discussion lead to a better understanding, right?

Sorry for exaggerating hahaha

((curhat nunggu delay empat jam padahal pulpen hilang sehingga ga bisa coret-coret buku))

((harusnya ditulis 2 Januari tapi saat itu baterai tinggal 12%))

0 comments:

Post a Comment