Monday, March 21, 2016

#LIVEatRUMAHBONITA

I don't know why am I doing this.



I watch (listen to actually) this video while preparing a mini presentation for Business Communication class. So, what is so interesting about the video?

Well, to be honest, nothing in the first minute. I just got curious about them practicing. Oh yeah, practicing! And then tadaaa, beautiful music comes out. I love it. Really, I mean it.
And it all seems so natural, that homey feeling aha I like it. Honestly, I don't like the idea of smoking when a child is around, but I just love the way they relax, interact, and at the same time find the perfect note to produce a beautiful sound.

Ah it's also funny to see them say hi to the viewer and was like "komen doong" hahahha.

About January, last year, I 'discovered' Bonita and the HusBand, from their performance uploaded in Mostly Jazz Youtube channel. Love at first sight. They sang Juwita Malam, one of my favorite song. Since then, I've been longing to see them live. Time will come.

See ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment