Sunday, March 27, 2016

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Review

Hey hello.

I would like to share my thoughts about this movie I watched last Wednesday, Batman v Superman. There are lots of reviews in the internet, so writing one couldn't be that hard. Well, it's hard though.

I am not a fan of Superman, but I love Batman that much. So this movie has a medium to high expectation to begin with. And after watching, it pretty much meets the expectation.

I love the first half of the movie, they explain everything that we should know about the men in the movie title, and why Bruce hate Superman. A solid ground. But then the tense start to build up. The movie get so serious, Bruce appeared as a man with obsession. Alfred came to calm him but not given any chances to do much (I love Alfred btw). And the battle begin.


I do not like to watch a fight scene, especially the one that is too destructive. If you want to do it, do it with style. This movie doesn't apply the both of them: destructive without style. I just want it to end as soon as it started. Disturbing lights, urgh hated it.

During the fight, we can't see the characters as they are. I mean they're just there fighting, with no emotion. The only character I love is Lex Luthor that seems like having fun being there in the movie. LoLa and Clark doesn't look like a couple of lover judging from this movie alone. They don't have enough time together on the screen to show us how much they love each other. And Martha making jokes, just stop there ma'am, don't you ever try to do it again. 

This movie is all entertaining before the fight become too destructive and boring and give a predictable result. I love how the movie give values to every character (especially the scene Kevin Costner appeared), but sadly the value sometimes forgotten because the focus is shifted, too much into the fight.

Pardon the not-so-good English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment