Thursday, March 24, 2016

Allegiant Movie Review



I don't love you like I loved you yesterday.

That sums up what I feel about this movie.

Well, actually I haven't watched Insurgent so I don't really know how bad this bad movie is, compared to its predecessor. But I pretty much love Divergent. Oh I haven't read the books either.

Okay.

spoiler alert

Question that came to my mind when the movie was over was like: "Are they running out of idea?"
Is that really the weapon we have to fight? Really nothing better?

I don't really get it. Whether plot holes or poor character development that made the villain so forgettable. With the not-so-powerful-villain and not-so-powerful-weapon that should be taken care of, I don't see any reasons to struggle there. Not enough for an action movie. ((But why so many action scene in the screen? I don't know.)) I don't see enough reason to fight him, actually. Reason for everything to be precise. Why go outside the walls? Why letting Peter get in the car? Why Matthew acted suspicious?

And with cheesy drama and dialogue all over this movie, I vote for The Hunger Games Series, they do the drama better. I won't even sad when someone dies in this movie. Even the Fringe (the landscape and the 'tribe') that supposed to be terrifying doesn't make me feel anything.

Entertaining but better spend the money on another.

Ah, last one. I would like to tell you one thing. If you, readers, know Pratama. I warn you that you should never believe him saying "this movie is good". Because his preference is a bit ..., well, just trust me this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment