Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Project Akiyama: Week 5 Closure

Say that I've been obsessing over a perfect destination, a journey I'm very, very proud of, for 5 years at least? I wanted it to be so perfect that I forgot sometimes things go south.

At first, it was very hard for me to admit that I came unprepared for the journey. I was on board not knowing how to handle challenging situations. Of course I could learn and adapt--and I did, but it was a lot of work and dedication. It cost me an arm and a leg. I felt alone and lost, caught in a storm. Only last year I realize that I actually got a partner, a kind one, that is willing to help me grow and learn. It is the most beautiful thing I ever have.

And it's warm, and real, and bright. And the world is somehow shifted.
(Ini lirik I See the Light wkwkwkkw)

With him (and mba Risa's annoying questions too) I learn how to question myself. What am I doing? What do I want? How do I feel about it? A set of questions with no right answer.

While trying to find my answer, I understand that it is important to admit (at least be honest with myself) that I need help, that I am in a challenging situation, that I am not okay, so that I can see things as they are. Only then will I know where my journey lead to.

Today I rewrite my wish. I don't need perfect. I am proud of how real I can be.

Terus lagunya pas Karolina dong huhuhuhuhuhuhuh sad.
I thank my SO for being warm, and real, and bright. Thank you 💕

0 comments:

Post a Comment