Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Talk That Talk: From Mandiri Grafika to Goa Session

Sometimes I wonder, "What did I do wrong?"
Or even more philosophical question like "What is wrong and what is right?" frequently comes to mind. I've been asking this kind of questions for years. No answer yet.

I wonder.

#nowlistening Birdy - Skinny Love

Today, after printing some paperwork, I walked to Goa with a friend. Close-but-not-that-close friend. We talked about things, started with a question from me, about my attitude and how do I behave in front of others. "Aku gini ga sih?"

"Nggak kok," he answered. And then silence.

I know he meant it. But the answer couldn't calm my insecurities hahaha. After some "Why did they do this? What am I supposed to do?", before parting, he said, "Jadi diri kamu apa adanya suy. Nggak apa-apa kok."

Thanks for listening, I owe you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment